F630/1 Broughton Street, Parramatta NSW 2150650,000
Just Listed ! Sunny and bright near new 2 bed unit ! Stone throw away from upcoming Light Rail on Tramway Avenue !
House - Parramatta NSW
Nitin Puri and the team at The Property Domain are proud to market this exclusive premium apartment in the heart of Parramatta.
When the light rail begins in 2023-24, you will literally be minutes away from Tramway Avenue station which connects to Parramatta, Carlingford and also Sydney Olympic Park in stage 2.
Property features –
* Spacious open-plan living and dining area.
* Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher.
* Split system Air conditioning
* Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
* Stylish, ultra modern bathrooms fully tiled
* Security intercom, lift access to the unit
* Secured carpark with lock up storage cage
* Beautiful landcaped complex
– 500 mtr to Macarthur Girls High School
– 800 mtr to Western Sydney university
– 1 km to Parramatta wharf
– 1.5 kms to Parramatta station
This stylish and very modern apartment offers a luxurious and contemporary style of living. Sophisticated design complimented by elegant finishes. The main living space seamlessly integrates with the balcony area for outdoor entertaining, offers huge windows that sun-drench living and both rooms. Perfect unit for first home buyers and the savvy investors.
Located in a highly convenient, yet private setting allows you to live in peaceful surrounds enjoying stunning riverside address whilst being minutes to the Parramatta CBD. Restaurants, cafes, school, shops and public transport are only minutes away.
You must inspect this unit to appreciate what’s on offer, for more information or to arrange an inspection for this unit, please contact Nitin Puri on 0430 042 041.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, The Property Domain real estate agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept any responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.